Thursday, March 29, 2007

Woo Hoo!

I am down Point 8 pounds for my March weigh-in. That probably doesn't sound like very much to you, but it is quite normal, and it is a lot for me. It's been a bit of a struggle lately, given that, like you, I enjoy food, and I workout 5 nights a week.

Now, it is said that the average weight loss per week amounts to about Point 6 pounds. This is a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off. That is also the way that I lost my 25 pounds 7 years ago.

So, I feel good, and I am also pumped to continue.

I stayed for the meeting this meek, where we discussed motivators. What are the positive influences that motivate people to lose weight, and what keeps people motivated. In that list, we could have the following:
Weather
People
Health
State of Mind
Positive focus
Self

and my favourite
The Scale (this is always a sure fire motivator for me!)

Til next time.....
The DIETPATROL - DIETPATROL - DIETPATROL

No comments: