In fact, everything is so good, that I was able to wear my favorite dressy jeans to the Cousin Get-Together yesterday. That was very cool, and I was elated to be able to actually zip the zipper like normal people do, instead of lying on the bed with a coat hanger attached to the zipper loop, pulling the poor thing in vain.
What were some of my smart choices this past weekend?
- Ordered garden salad instead of fries (with dressing on the side)
- Drank copious amounts of water
- Brought my snacks with me for the car trip (less temptation that way)
- Took my time examining the menu before ordering (sometimes I get so hungry that I order then think...not good)
- Had dessert, which My Sweetie and I shared (as usual), and I managed not to scarf more than what I wanted or needed
- Fell asleep during the last leg of the trip home (this was a good thing, because all of the Tim Horton doughnut shops were now silently calling me).
The DIETPATROL - DIETPATROL - DIETPATROL