Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Typical Day

People often ask me what my typical day is like with regards to food and weight management. What I eat. How much I eat. I thought about it, and at first I thought that most people would think I was insane, but then I thought, too bad. This is what I do. And when I am 'on', then this is what I do.

As I strive to return to my healthier weight, my very good friend is currently receiving my Daily Journal in an effort to keep me honest to someone other than myself. Here's my yesterday (no lie!):

Breakfast
3/4 Cup Orange Juice
Tea with Milk and 1 Tablespoon Raw Sugar

Lunch
2 slices of Whole Wheat Bread
50g Lean Turkey Meat
1 Cup Carrots
1 Cup Chocolate Soy Milk

Dinner
1 Cup Pasta
1/4 Cup Meatless Sauce
Salad with 1 Tablespoon Raspberry Dressing

Snacks
Lite Hot Chocolate with 1/4 Cup Skim Milk
Teeny Box of Raisins
1 Slice of Chocolate Mousse Cake (see? not perfect!)

Til tomorrow.....

p.s. - I also did a BodyAttack class, went for a 20 minute walk at lunch, and drank the recommended amount of water.

No comments: