Saturday, November 04, 2006

Went Out For Dinner Last Night


Eating out can be problematic. It doesn't have to be but it can be. You can be guaranteed to have eaten more points worth of food when you eat out.

We went out for dinner last night (after I had done a Spinning class), and for once I made good choices. Sure, I ate more than I would have at home, but I at least made an effort. This morning the scale rewarded me by moving slightly in a downward direction.

Here's what I did last night:
  1. Drank San Pelligrino.

  2. Ordered the tiniest Caesar salad I have ever seen (but it was still heavy).

  3. Ordered the chicken (it came as 2 small pieces; I ate one and brought the other home for My Sweetie (see my other blog for references to him).

  4. Ordered the rebaked potato (I couldn't resist. I cut it in half, ate half and brought the other half home).

  5. Ordered the steamed broccoli.

  6. Had 2 decaf coffees, with milk instead of cream, and of course sugar.

  7. The dessert menu was sparse (Thank gosh because that is one of my downfalls). So we ordered the smallest brownie and shared it, with me having only 3 small bites.


Today, I am back on track. I am in a good frame of mind, again, and want to be back to my manageable weight before the holiday season kicks into gear, because then it will be too late to put the brakes on.

Til tomorrow.....
The DIETPATROL - DIETPATROL - DIETPATROL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Diet Patrol has given up on me. I'm the least faithful when it comes to this. Good Luck Girl!!!

masgblog said...

hi calabar gal - Yo just have to keep on keeping on....at least this is putting everything 'out there' so to speak, in an effort to keep me honest.

I have to update the journal with what I did yesterday.....you'll be surprised at dinner alone!